Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Garden Update

I know not everyone will be as thrilled about this as me, but I just had to share with the world how lovely our garden is. I am particularly enamored with the tomatoes, of which (at the latest count) there are 9.



Our capsicums are also growing rapidly, as are the chillies, carrots, radishes and our first pumpkin.


I can’t tell you how exciting it is to see everything growing so quickly! Maybe some of you will understand my obsession…



Note: all photos courtesy of Cam, who had to take the bloody things at 7 o'clock in the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger BovineGoddess said...

I'm enamoured with the word enamoured!!!

11:40 am  
Blogger Vanessa and Adam said...

Hi Jane,

It sounds like you're one spinach short of being a true 'homemaker'...where are the kids? :-)
I must admit your vegies look really yum and I'm very jealous that you have successfully grown something while I'm still trying to remember to water 1 plant occasionally!
You'll have to send me a children's story to teach to my Vietnamese kiddies. They love reading anything in English!
Anyway - thanks for the update.

Love Vanessa

4:33 pm  
Blogger Alix said...

Yum!

So, do Jace and I get to partake of this bounty when we visit at the end of the month?

5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home