Thursday, October 26, 2006

Three Little Pigs

So, I’m in PNG, and I’m feeling a little extra bit of pig love. I usually like pigs anyway, but I don’t usually have the opportunity of seeing them as much in Sydney as I do here (somehow they don’t seem to be wandering around peoples yards as often). This may or may not have started another collection/obsession of mine. Carved pigs. So far there are only three (one from Port Moresby, one from Kavieng, and one from Milne Bay), but I can’t promise there won’t be more…



Sadly, many Papua New Guineans don’t seem to understand how I could think these animals are so cute. Except the carver. He knows I think they’re cute, and this may cause some problems in the future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about elephants. Love them. Those little piggies are pretty cute though...

8:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pigs are pretty cute, better than being blotto over crocs.......... maybe you should introduce Cam to www.ihatecrocs.com

12:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home